WELCOME TO THE LOCOROCO WIKI!
Remember to read the "rules" before you edit!
Get to know more about LocoRoco on this wiki right here!
|Games||LocoRoco • LocoRoco Cocoreccho! • LocoRoco 2 • LocoRoco Midnight Carnival|
|LocoRocos||Kulche • Viole • Budzi • Pekeroné • Chavez • Priffy • Tupley|
|Locations||Franzea • Perculoka • Shamplin • Tropuca • Chapo-Wahr • Dolangomeri • CaloCaro • Jaojab • Yamboona Tree • Kelapton • BungaBongo • BuiBui Fort • MuiMui House|
|Creatures||MuiMui • Chuppa • Nyokki • Pickory • Koona • Hohoh • Kelakera • Unphook • Gamumuht • Domingo • Sir Sun • Lady Moon • Cocoreccho • Olmee • Doonga Doonga • Afro Nyokki • Gnuphik • Purilla • Moflee • Mootohn • Hippoli • Bolatchio and Putchi • Kakaloné •|
|Enemies||Moja • Togeh • Bochollo • Mooskoos • Cappulicho • Butraganeau • BuiBui • GiGi • Apokay • Butra-gabbley|
|Bosses||Bonmucho • Majoliné • Galanmar|
|Minigames||MuiMui Crane • Chuppa Chuppa • Loco Editor • Nyokki NyoNyokki • BuiBui BwoooooN! • Loco Rider • Loco Race|
LocoRoco of the Day
Did You Know...
- that the language that the LocoRocos and other characters are speaking isn't a real language at all? That is because Tsutomu Kouno (the designer of the LocoRoco game) created a fictional language to avoid alienating foreign players by using Japanese language and Japanese music.
- that the title LocoRoco have the first letters name L and R which is interestingly the main controls of the game? (the L and R buttons on the PSP)
- that LocoRoco is similar to the Patapon franchise? That is because:
- both games are developed by SCE Japan Studio
- both games are published by Sony Computer Entertainment
- both games are single-player video games
- both are 2D PlayStation Portable games with no line animation
- both games have 3 game sequels in PSP
- both games are related to music and rhythm
- both games have characters that need teamwork (LocoRocos to be bigger and Patapons to make tribes)
- both games use non-living things to control the characters (the Earth for the LocoRocos and the talking drums for the Patapons)
- and Kemmei Adachi has worked and has been credited as a voice actor and a music director on both games.
Which one of these LocoRocos is your favorite?
Which one of these LocoRoco's theme songs is your favorite?
How to Help this Wiki
- Start editing an article.
- Create missing articles.
- Categorize uncategorized articles.
- Expand articles tagged as stubs.
- See insights to see which articles you should edit.
- See what else need to be done at the Community Central.
Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.