Remember to read the "rules" before you edit!
Get to know more about LocoRoco on this wiki right here!
|Games||LocoRoco • LocoRoco Cocoreccho! • LocoRoco 2 • LocoRoco Midnight Carnival|
|LocoRocos||Kulche • Viole • Budzi • Pekeroné • Chavez • Priffy • Tupley|
|Locations||Franzea • Perculoka • Shamplin • Tropuca • Chapo-Wahr • Dolangomeri • CaloCaro • Jaojab • Yamboona Tree • Kelapton • BungaBongo • BuiBui Fort • MuiMui House|
|Creatures||MuiMui • Chuppa • Nyokki • Pickory • Koona • Hohoh • Kelakera • Unphook • Gamumuht • Domingo • Sir Sun • Lady Moon • Cocoreccho • Olmee • Doonga Doonga • Afro Nyokki • Gnuphik • Purilla • Moflee • Mootohn • Hippoli • Bolatchio and Putchi • Kakaloné •|
|Enemies||Moja • Togeh • Bochollo • Mooskoos • Cappulicho • Butraganeau • BuiBui • GiGi • Apokay • Butra-gabbley|
|Bosses||Bonmucho • Majoliné • Galanmar|
|Minigames||MuiMui Crane • Chuppa Chuppa • Loco Editor • Nyokki NyoNyokki • BuiBui BwoooooN! • Loco Rider • Loco Race|
LocoRoco of the Day
Did You Know...
- that the language that the LocoRocos and other characters are speaking isn't a real language at all? That is because Tsutomu Kouno (the designer of the LocoRoco game) created a fictional language to avoid alienating foreign players by using Japanese language and Japanese music.
- that the title LocoRoco have the first letters name L and R which is interestingly the main controls of the game? (the L and R buttons on the PSP)
- that LocoRoco is similar to the Patapon franchise? That is because both games are developed by SCE Japan Studio, both games are published by Sony Computer Entertainment, both games are single-player video games, both are 2D PlayStation Portable games, both games have characters that need teamwork (LocoRocos to be bigger and Patapons to make tribes) and Kemmei Adachi has worked and has been credited as a voice actor and a music director on both games.
Which one of these LocoRocos is your favorite?
Which one of these LocoRoco's theme songs is your favorite?
How to Help this Wiki
- Start editing an article.
- Create missing articles.
- Categorize uncategorized articles.
- Expand articles tagged as stubs.
- See insights to see which articles you should edit.
- See what else need to be done at the Community Central.
Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.