Oh no! This article is a stub!
It can be improved in areas such as grammar, style, wiki-formatting, spelling and expanding.
Unlocked after putting the 3 smudged map pieces together at the MuiMui House, BuiBui Fort 3 is said to be the hardest stage in the game.
This level has no Mojas thriving in it, but has so much thorns. This will become a little bit easier if you collect 300 musical notes (which grants you 3-hit protection from all thorns).
The secret BuiBui base is all thorny! The BuiBui designed lots of tricks to stop anyone from reaching the goal.
- Bui Bui
- Bui Bui Robot
Locations of the 3 MuiMui:
- near mojya muck,which is near something with a clown head
- near a breakable tile and wheels
- near a Chuppa
- This is the only level in LocoRoco 2 where you only get 2 fruits, and the rest at the end of it.
- BuiBui Fort 3 is notoriously the hardest level in the game, BuiBui Fort 3 does not feature much exploration, and, unlike the previous BuiBui Fort levels, the LocoRoco physics are normal; as the focus of the level is on the very difficult platforming.
- The degree of difficulty of BuiBui Fort 3 is paralleled to the stage of the same name in its successor on LocoRoco Midnight Carnival.
- Video of all 20 LocoRoco on YouTube
|LocoRoco 2 Levels|
|Stage 1||Franzea 1 • Perculoka 1 • Shamplin 1 • Jaojab 1 • Tropuca 1 • Domingo Mama • Yamboona Tree 1 • BuiBui Fort 1 • Chapo-Wahr 1 • Kelapton 1 • CaloCaro 1 • Dolangomeri 1|
|Stage 2||Franzea 2 • Perculoka 2 • Shamplin 2 • Tropuca 2 • Chapo-Wahr 2 • Dolangomeri 2 • CaloCaro 2 • Jaojab 2 • Yamboona Tree 2 • Kelapton 2 • BuiBui Fort 2|
|Stage 3||Jaojab 3 • BuiBui Fort 3|